So you think you know what you are doing when it comes to online marketing?
You consider yourself a smart marketer.
That means you must be doing a pretty good job of generating leads, building your list and branding yourself. Right?
Let’s look at a few simple things you can do to go from being a smart marketer to a brilliant marketer.
Brilliant Marketers get BRILLIANT results by doing this:
Every day, and every spare moment you have free, you work on your business and ways to:
Expand your marketing reach
Build your brand
Grow your email marketing list(s)
Generate more traffic
Increase your leads
Expanding your marketing reach:
1. Don’t fall into the trap of promoting to the same places every day.
Instead spend time finding new targeted sites for posting your ads.
If you currently promote to 5 places a day, try to increase that by 1 more place per day.
The more you promote the better but be sure you are using good quality sites with your target audience.
2. Ad Swaps, Solo Ads, Login Ads, Banner Ads are all great ways to market. Find sites you like that produce good results and invest some money in low cost paid ads. Make sure the ad copy you are using is benefit-laden, has a super offer to get ACTION.
3. Be sure you are tracking your clicks on your ad promotions. It’s pointless to promote and not know how many clicks you got from that effort. Track your advertising so you know exactly where you are getting the best results and importantly where you aren’t getting results.
4. Be wary of low cost, outrageous traffic claims, example $10 for a year of traffic. Or $47 for 1 million leads. All you will get is bots filling out your forms, recyled names and / or fake traffic. Total waste of money. Another reason to track your ads so you recognize legitimate traffic from fake traffic. Watch for red flags like identical IP addresses on the leads, similar name entry styles. If you have control over your own landing pages, use a Captcha to filter out the bots and make sure it’s humans completing your forms.
5. Safelists offer free ad credits or low cost advertising and are plentiful. Safelists are a terrific source of traffic for affiliate marketers. Make sure you are posting landing pages with a spectacular offer and lead form to generate leads. Offers are what converts lookers into an actual lead.
Building your brand with Social Media:
Nobody loves you like you do. So it’s your job to brand yourself so others can know and love you too. This means getting a really good photo of yourself and including it with all your posts, on all your websites, on all your blogs, on all your social media campaigns. People do business with people, not artsy-fartsy avatars. Use a professional photo of your face looking right at the camera. We all want to know who we are doing business with, so your branding starts with a decent picture of your face. Look and be professional and business-worthy.
Branding is similar to leaving cookie crumbs in the house. Build a trail for people to find you. This means getting and maintaining the following accounts:
Facebook (Personal/Group/Fan Page
Your own blog(s) – a domain based blog that you own, never a free one
If you have a specific skill or expertise, or craft, consider creating your own ebooks. It’s super easy to do with the right software (we offer our Members software for creating covers, banners, the ebook itself.) You can offer the ebooks free to brand yourself, as incentive giveways to earn a lead or a sale, or you can sell them on Amazon. We teach our Members how to do that too.
Growing your email marketing list(s).
One of the most powerful and profitable ways to earn online is by growing your own email marketing lists. This is a list that you grow overtime, a list of people who have expressed an interest in your product or services or who have actually bought something from you. These are people who optin or subscribe (never bought or harvested). The products and services you offer may change over time but as long as you have an email marketing list you have a list of potential BUYERS. This is gold. Stay in touch with the people on your list by offering sales, deals, special offers, good information of value. You build trust, you stay connected, you keep YOU and your brand in their in-box.
Generating more traffic and leads.
Traffic. It’s the oxygen of doing business online. We all want it and it’s the drug we need more of all the time. Traffic brings leads. Leads bring sales.
How do you get more? By doing any and all the things already mentioned in this article. You actively work to grow your brand, to market, to network, to advertise to make offers, generate interest, get people to your site and to your landing pages and onto your email marketing list.
BRILLIANT marketers do these tasks every day or as often as they can. They understand that your business only grows when you are watering it, nurturing it, feeding it. They learn how and where to market effectively by getting help in this process and use a system that works. A proven system like that developed at Worldprofit. A comprehensive training system that teaches you the marketing skills required to achieve your goals for growing your successful online business.
Sandi Hunter, is Co-Founder and President of Worldprofit Inc. Started in 1994, Worldprofit has helped people worldwide grow their own online business with comprehensive training, support and resources from newbies to more seasoned affiliate marketers.
Note: If you are reading this and not yet a Worldprofit member, you’re missing out on valuable training to help you learn how to earn at home from reputable online sources. Worldprofit provides training, resources, software and support for people who want to learn how to earn at home from reputable online sources. Find out why for over 20 years now Worldprofit has been the # 1 popular choice for online home business training. Join over two million people worldwide who trust Worldprofit for online training and support at http://www.worldprofitservices.com