By Sandi Hunter
Many online entrepreneurs are using various advertising sources that do NOT produce good quality leads. It is your choice where you promote but we want to make sure you understand that all advertising is NOT equal. Read this important information below to save yourself wasted dollars on advertising, save time and avoid blood boiling, hair-pulling frustration.
Here is a very basic but essential summary of what you need to know about online advertising.
1) Be aware of the difference between VIEWS and HITS. Hits usually refer to someone, a person actually CLICKING on your ad. Some sites promise to deliver hits, when really they are providing only views of your ad. This means no one actually clicks on the ad, your ad just appears somewhere lost on a page.
2) Some sites use a computer-generated script that has a computer CLICK on ads meaning you think you are getting hits, but no human has actually seen your ad.
3) Some sites pay people a very small amount of money to complete forms. These people have no interest in purchasing and are usually not good leads.
4) Some sites deliver leads to you but the leads are names of people from countries that do not have the ability to make secure verified purchases.
Below is a list of countries which DO provide their citizens with secure online order processing. Leads from these countries are acceptable.
Every week we hear from people that tell us they are promoting all day every day but no results! We look at their Ad Tracker stats and guess what? They are NOT advertising in reputable places. They are NOT advertising at the places we recommend and list in the Member area! They are not getting any clicks on their Ads! The reason Worldprofit has provided our Members with the Ad Tracker Tool is so you can post and analyse your results. This is far more effective and cost-saving then the POST AND PRAY method that many people rely on.
Below are our suggestions to get the BEST VALUE from your Advertising and Promotion Efforts.
1. The Safelists and Exchanges listed in your Member area under Advertising/Traffic are ones that we recommend for both paid advertising or credit-based free advertising. The list we provide is a GOOD place for paid ads.
YES! Safelists and Traffic Exchanges DO work and DO produce results – if you know which ones to use – we tell you! If you are saying to yourself, Good grief I don’t have time to earn credits in safelists and exchanges" then DON’T! Pay for advertising at those sites. It is low cost and effective. We even provide you with ads you can use.
2. When you get notification of a Worldprofit Associate sign up pay close attention to the COUNTRY that the lead is generated. If the lead is not on the list of countries above, be sceptical of the quality of lead.
3. If you get a an Associate sign up that has bogus letters entered or a fictional name, then just disregard the lead. It is a person or a computer bot wasting your time.
4. Use your Ad Tracker tool that we provide FREE for your use in your member area. If you purchase advertising somewhere and you get ZERO hits tracked on your Ad Tracker then you KNOW that advertising source is NOT a good one.
5. If you want to check with our Worldprofit Support Team BEFORE you buy paid advertising from a source we don’t have on our recommended list, you can submit a Support form request. We will be happy to provide you with some advise.
6. Follow the steps of the online Worldprofit Home Business Bootcamp Training, and attend the Live Weekly Training Sessions with George Kosch.
7. If you are a new Marketer, avoid placing ads at Google unless you know what you are doing and have a considerable budget.
8. The Worldprofit Home Business Bootcamp Training in the good hands of Instructor George Kosch teaches you many ways to build your online business incorporating a number of tested strategies, low cost advertising sources, link tools, promotion vehicles, and software to automate the process. Don’t expect to learn this stuff overnight, you won’t. Be realistic and build your online business over time.
The bottom line is this. One of the fastest way to DOOM your online business, is buying paid ads in places that don’t produce good quality leads. You may think, "I am advertising and promoting but not getting results!" But know this: If your ad is not being seen by real people at a reputable advertising source you will be out of money and make NOTHING! Be wary and wise when purchasing online advertising. Save yourself from wasting your money and the frustration.
FINAL WORDS: Worldprofit offers you training every week to help you avoid problems like this. PLEASE come to the training.
Listen. Learn and apply what we teach you. We ONLY Tell you to do what we KNOW works because we are DOING IT. You can too.
Since 1994, Sandi Hunter has been the the Director of Website Development at http://www.Worldprofit.com
Research, development, customer service and online marketing are Sandi’s areas of expertise.
Read more business-building articles at http://articles.sandihunter.com